Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Each day is boring than the last! 2 nd sem starts!

time flew......boom! Here aim in 2(2)! All the theory shit started 2day and it was boring as HOLY HELL! It was more hell as i didn't have a watch or my cell 2 constantly stare at the sec's hand ticking like hours and feelin miserable! Life was same as it was 2 months ago and though i felt relieved also felt sick! I mean i so knew dat ahead lies ages and ages of theoretical electronic bull crap! Sat in the last bench as usual occasionally punching my pal 4m time 2 time! We have 3 0f the 6 lecturers who taught us in 2(1), so we were all like " damn its the same bitch" and they were all like " damn its those lil bastards again"! Life goes on! Sat through the whole EE period where ma'm was going through what kind of relationship the amplifier shared with the resistors and how jealous the capacitors felt but they didnt know that the resistors were actually having an affair with the signal generator......so on so forth! Somehow by the miracle of time the period finally ended only 2 start with solid mechanics 4 the next 2 hours! I was lik shoutin " wut the fuck??? didnt we deal wit dat horrendous shit last year?OH MY GAWD KILL ME NOW!". As we all know god doesnt exist i didnt die and had 2 face that for another 2 hours! I DROOLED through the whole fucking period! Had dry shit 4 lunch which was ironically made by me! Was readin Jeffrey archer during the next few periods and finally got back home! My sanctuary where i can enjoy simpsons in peace! FYI the bastards are releasing the movie in june! Life couldnt get any worse! dats all 4 now.....totally sleepy ........have 2 catch up on my nightmares 4 today.......another fun filled exciting adventurous day awaiting tomorrow!
P.S. Iam going on a killing spree

1 comment:

Mahati said...

"I'm on a killing spree"....kill me buddy!I'd prefer that any day to sittin in the class and listening to that crap....